I’m here to confess to you the many times I had waited to be saved – how my saviour never came – and how I shall not be expecting external salvage from now on. Let’s explain and expand a bit. What do I mean by waiting/wanting to […]
I have recently discovered that Maya Angelou, the renowned poet, singer, and all-around sensational woman, stopped speaking for five (5!) years after having been raped at age seven. And that made me reflect on my very own childhood and the many times I would stop […]
These last few days I have had to process a great deal of low-vibration feelings and emotions. But… there’s a blessing to every situation – and the revelation I had was this: heal the vengeful inner child.
We are never angry because of what we think we’re angry for: every stressful event is merely an enabler, which triggers and brings up that very first time we got to experience feelings of helplessness, abandonment, and so on.
For me, being a child who couldn’t physically stand up for or defend himself left behind deep scars and profound trauma. To this day, my cellular memory still retains vivid memories and imprints of feeling helpless.
Now, what can we do about this detrimental energy? We can’t destroy it, but we can manipulate, move and shift it. And the way we can do that is by:
Trusting: trusting the process of life, trusting a higher force (God, Universe, etc.), its vested interest in our very own well-being, and trusting everything happens for our highest good. How exactly do we trust, you ask? By…
Praying: if you pray a supplication prayer (i.e.: where you beg for something), make sure to refrain from dictating any specific ways by which that which you’re asking for shall reach you. Your vision and my vision are limited by our own humaneness, so let Divinity/Life/Force provide through expected and unexpected ways. Now… if you’re not praying a supplication prayer, very good on you! That means you’re giving thanks and staying grateful before anything even gets to happen, which might very well be the greatest display of trust.
Elevating: elevating our own vibration, and getting to a higher vibration (which is where love, abundance, peace, fun and all those other goodies navigate about) allows us to reach and attain the very things we long for. You can elevate your vibrational energy by staying away from negative people, news, places and situations. Essential oils, time in nature, stillness, devotion, and meditation all elevate your vibration and take you one step closer to realising your full vision.
Healing and growing are like peeling an onion: the deeper you go, the more you’ll cry. So let not this process dismantle you, and just now, surrender the need to understand. Hands up if – whenever something beautiful, loving, and unexpectedly good happens to you, you […]
It is my intention to grow and expand my emotional library this year. Being able to point out specific emotions helps identify exactly what needs healing. Having an extensive emotional library also equips us with clarity, which is quintessential to manifesting the goodness we dream for. […]
It is my intention to grow and expand my emotional library this year. Being able to point out specific emotions helps identify exactly what needs healing. Having an extensive emotional library also equips us with clarity, which is quintessential to manifesting the goodness we dream for. So let’s learn about being adequate today!
FIRST WE CELEBRATE
Celebrate three times you’ve felt adequate, so you can get familiar with the very specific sensations and feelings it brings about in you. Don’t overthink it, don’t filter it, go with what feels true deep within.
- I am adequate when … I am by myself.
- I feel adequate when … I am embraced.
- I think adequate when … I am honest.
Let’s now look into the things we tell ourselves about adequacy, and the rules we have been been taught about it (spiritual practice courtesy of Iyanla Vanzant).
- I have to … make people accept me.
- I should … be what they want me to be.
- I should not … let everybody know who I really am.
- I never … am liked by most people.
- I always … feel awkward and out of place.
- People have to …
- People should … be nicer to me.
- People should not … make it so difficult for me.
- People never …
- People always … want to low-key exclude me.
- People can’t … accept me.
What are three emotions that show up for you as you write this down?
The benefits/rewards I get by thinking/feeling/behaving this way are …
- the comfort of doing what’s familiar
- feeling sad and alone
- I get to lament and be a victim
- avoid the unpredictable
If you’re feeling the vibe of this weekly spiritual practice, do join in every Monday. I promise you’ll learn a lot about expressing your highest truth! It doesn’t have to be hard, and we’re stronger together, so have fun and know that you’ll be better off by the end of it 🙂 Fill in the dots with your own true statements (my honest contributions are given solely to demonstrate each exercise), trust your progress and be gentle with your own precious self!
I Let it be, and so it is!
And it was quite the riveting experience! This is the MONQ personal essential oil diffuser – and that down below is me showing you just how to use it in order to get all zen’d up and soothed <3 @mymonq 🍃🌿🍃#TudyBoy #eatforabs #eeeeets #cleaneating #eatclean #healthy […]
2017 este un an al inceputurilor, al unui nou ‘eu’, ce se naste dupa un 2016 ce a curatat, facut loc si pregatit terenul pentru debutul unui nou ciclu de invatare. Reamintindu-ne cum, in viata, exista doua emotii primare – frica si iubirea – este superb sa […]
Decluttering is the first step to living a peaceful life. Freeing up space for our highest good to come in is therefore essential, so here’s a list of stuff I said bye-bye to throughout 2016 🙂
- Perfume – because it’s full of nasty chemicals which simply don’t benefit me anymore. I’m a sucker for nice smells, so I transitioned to essential oils, which uplift my energy, impact my overall mood and aid in manifesting new intentions.
- Lack and poverty – by doing my daily work, I have been able to start accommodating surprising new resources, financial support and bountiful opportunities in my previously lack-ridden paradigm and state of mind.
- Friends and other relationships – not taking part in people pleasing and carefully reflecting on most of my relationships, I have managed to disengage from detrimental and dysfunctional connections.
- Breakfast – I’ve only had fruit for breakfast for most of 2015, and the same trend carried on for the better half of 2016. As we’re now approaching the new year though, I find myself not having anything for breakfast anymore 😉 If anything, I drink. Emotional and mental detox has been using up most of my time and energy lately, so not wasting any resources on breakfast feels very natural to me now!
- Fear – I find myself releasing fear with every little thing I do – be it the washing, choosing my day’s outfit, posting or not posting certain things online. It is relieving to the point where I start crying, and I am most grateful for being offered the chance to live in truth, my highest, fullest truth.
- Dishonesty, and the need to control anything going on in my life. I have experienced the sweetness of surrendering to a higher power and letting go of trying to control the outcome of my life, and now I just want to keep on encountering the sensation 🙂
Air 🌾🌾🌾#TudyBoy #eatforabs #eeeeets #ctfu #cleaneating #eatclean #healthy #healthyfood #hclf #vegan #vegansofig #vegetarian #buzzfeast #nutrition #healthyliving #dairyfree #rawtillwhenever #instafood #veganfoodshare #food4thought #foodisfuel #weightloss #strongnotskinny #foodie #plangbased #vscocam #pancakesunday #veganpancakes
Throughout my life, FEAR has been my drug of choice. For some grander reason, that I can’t quite fully comprehend now, fear has always been there for me, slowly turning into a comforting state of mind that I could always evade to. And that’s how fear […]